July 20: German night! We are on for tonight. Rain is supposed to hit late this evening, long after Wings & Wheels.
Join us on Thursday nights this summer from 5-8 PM: 302 Boxborough Road in Stow, MA! We begin on June 1, 2017 with the last night of the season scheduled for August 31, 2017. (No event on July 6.) In the meantime, check out these videos from past years: a video that Acton TV made in 2015, a 5-minute YouTube video, and a longer video with many more photos!
- Planes and cars, enough said.
- Each week will feature specialty cars. Grass and paved parking for all show cars.
- Mingle with fellow car and plane enthusiasts.
- Fun for all ages–bring the whole family!
- Great food, including wood-fired pizza, burgers, and dogs from the award-winning Nancy’s at the Air Field, popcorn, and libations.
- Plenty of free public parking.
- Leashed pets allowed.
- Great photo opportunity.
- Fun summer event for the greater Stow, MA area.
- Donations to benefit community service projects.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org. Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WingsandWheelsMA