|Date||Car & Motorcycle Theme||Plane Theme||Lead Club|
|Jun 6||American||Tail Draggers||Westford Rotary|
|Jun 13||British||Bi-planes||Stow Lions|
|Jun 20||German||Home Builts||Acton-Boxborough Rotary|
|Jun 27||Italian||Classic||Westford Rotary|
|Jul 5||NO SHOW DUE TO HOLIDAY|
|Jul 11||American & Japanese||Tail Draggers||Stow Lions|
|Jul 18||British||Bi-planes||Acton-Boxborough Rotary|
|Jul 25||German||Home Builts||Westford Rotary|
|Aug 1||Italian||Classic||Stow Lions|
|Aug 8||American Hot Rods||Tail Draggers||Acton-Boxborough Rotary|
|Aug 15||British||Bi-planes||Westford Rotary|
|Aug 22||German||Home Builts||Stow Lions|
|Aug 29||Italian||Classic||Acton-Boxborough Rotary|
Here’s to a great 2019 season!
Join us on Thursday nights this summer from 5-8 PM: 302 Boxborough Road in Stow, MA! We begin on June 6, 2019 with the last night of the season scheduled for August 29, 2019. (No event on July 5.) In the meantime, check out these videos from past years: a video that Acton TV made in 2015, a 5-minute YouTube video, and a longer video with many more photos!
- Planes and cars-attendees will vote for Best of Show for cars and planes-prizes are fuel for planes and dinner certificates for Nancy’s
- Each week will feature specialty cars. Grass and paved parking for all show cars.
- Mingle with fellow car and plane enthusiasts.
- Fun for all ages–bring the whole family!
- Great photo opportunity
- Great food, including burgers and dogs, vegetarian options, fresh lemonade, desserts, and beer & wine.
- Plenty of free public parking.
- Leashed pets allowed!
- Fun summer event for the greater Stow, MA area.
- Donations to benefit community service projects.
We are gearing up, it’s going to be a great summer! Be sure to join us on Thursday evenings starting 6/6 at the Minuteman Airfield!